Event is FINISHED
Behind the Bins: Waste Recycling in Singapore
by Save That Pen
Where does the stuff in recycling bins go?
Ever wondered what happens to the items you place in the recycling bins? Save That Pen is embarking on a journey to better understand how waste is handled in Singapore. Join us on our first visit to the Veolia MRF, where up to 15,000 tons of recyclables are sorted.
Date: Monday, 27 July 2015
Time: 9.00am to 12.00pm
Venue: Veolia Material Recovery Facility (Tuas)
Meeting & drop off point: Jurong East MRT station (in front of Control Station)
$5 Participation fee | Limited to 15 sign-ups only!
- Transport will be provided (meeting point at Jurong East MRT), private vehicles are not allowed on site;
- Please wear covered shoes;
- For educational purpose, participants are encouraged to bring at least 1 recyclable for the visit;
- Phototaking and filming will not be allowed.
For more information, view the tour information here.
Organised by Save That Pen
- The event description was updated. Diff#100025 2015-06-25 10:29:06
Want to find more groups and events like this?